Monday, October 21, 2013

Project 333: Week 3 recap

  1. Wow, I'm sick of black.
  2. Oddly enough, though, I could wear a black t-shirt (long or short sleeved) and a black cardigan every day of the week.
  3. I bought a new black sweater to replace the one I didn't like.
  4. Um, and a new teal sweater.
  5. And ended up cycling out a few items to make room / have different options.
  6. Because the weather has been GORGEOUS.
  7. And I needed more clothing suitable for the 60s and 70s.
  8. Degrees, that is. Fahrenheit.
  9. I had to take a pair of shoes to the cobbler, too, because I popped the decorative button off at work by tripping on some boxes that SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE but whatever, I'm not bitter.
  10. Much.
  11. Okay, TOTALLY BITTER. 
  12. See? That cute little button.
  13. What I learned during Week 3 is that having color? Is kind of important for your general sanity.
  14. Especially when the weather is sunny and lovely and awesome.
  15. Because otherwise, I just feel all Goth.
  16. Which actually, I probably am anyway.
  17. Lost my train of thought.
  18. Still no one has noticed and I'm deep in Repeat Land.
  19. I feel kind of ridiculous not being able to make it a month with my preordained 37 items.
  20. Such is life.
  21. And I also kind of feel like instead of thinking less about my wardrobe, which is kind of the point, right?, I think more about it.
  22. Maybe because I'm a Project 333 newbie.
  23. I was only going to go to 20.
  24. That didn't work.

No comments: