Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Just checking in...

So you guys, I'm sorry, I just haven't had the time to blog lately, what with the children being home from school and daily life generally cutting into my writing time. I've been working on a couple posts this morning but the words are not coming, maybe because deep in my heart I know I should really be weeding the lettuce and folding the laundry.

What to the evs, words.

In the meantime, here's a teaser:


Hints: Christmas in June, the west coast, REALLY big trees and a couple of crazy monkeys.

P.S. The problem with making really great iced coffee at home is that when you order an iced coffee out in the world, it doesn't taste nearly as good and you're all like, I wish I'd have brought all my coffee stuff with me because seriously, where's the vanilla in this thing? 

It's not easy being a poser.

No comments: