Friday, September 5, 2014

The Abby Texts: Back to school

Abby: Literally we couldn't find our bus and (the teacher) kept telling us to find random numbers but we couldn't so he finally just stuck us on a random bus going to the middle school where apparently we're supposed to transfer. Nice.

Me: Niiiiiice!

Abby: FINALLY on the right bus.

Abby: Screw this stinky bus
and all the stinky people
I SMELL CHEESE EW GROSS*

Me: Classic. Well done. I get you tomorrow, yay!

Abby: Yay and then we go someplace fun like the bookstore or maybe coffee because I cannot endure more school without looking forward to something.

Me: Sure. You pick.

Abby: You are beautiful. I am crying of joy. Not really though because you can't display signs of weakness in this bus environment or else you'll be targeted and eventually die.

Me: Solid self preservation tactic.

Abby: I can't die here or else my ghost self will be forced to roam the stinky aisle of this bus forever and I honestly don't think I could handle that.

*When Abby gets stressed, haiku comes out. That's just one of the many reasons why I love her.

No comments: