Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Spray paint on my glove

My iPad is sort of, shall we say, our alternative to a laptop.  And while it's MINE ALL MINE, I do let the rest of the family touch it.  I've got a few apps on there for the girls, but Doodle Dandy--a free app, no less, even though it's totally worth money--is their favorite.  I've got a photo album filled with their creations.  It's fun because they can make patters or drawings, and it has come in very handy during car trips (Johanna can only sit still for so long, and this keeps her very occupied).  I should note that I've tried to make a few pictures myself, but mine are nowhere near as awesome as Abby's and Johanna's.  They have their father's artist eye.  And thank God for that.


(Johanna)


(Abby)


(Abby)


(Johanna)


(Abby)


(Johanna)

Barenaked Ladies, "Every Subway Car."  'Cause it's about graffiti.  And my backpack was faded black, but now it's all blue.

No comments: