Thursday, September 29, 2011

...And now for something completely different

Trisha 
So... I'm getting glasses.
 ·  · September 23 at 11:37am

  • MaryGretchen and 2 others like this.
    • Stacey A cool new accessory!
      September 23 at 12:04pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Julie I just got mine in May. It's amazing what I can see now.
      September 23 at 12:35pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Alex You and Mara can match.
      September 23 at 4:22pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Joni So, are you 40 now??????? haha
      September 23 at 4:23pm · 
    • Abby NO YOU'LL LOOK SO WEIRD!!!!
      September 23 at 4:28pm · 
    • Jason Can you get a pair with a nose and mustache?
      September 23 at 6:12pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Abby Dude...THAT would be epic!
      September 23 at 6:47pm · 
    • Trisha So apparently I'm nearsighted in one eye and farsighted with astigmatism in the other. Yay me! I ended up with navy frames.
      September 23 at 6:53pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Trisha Thanks, Abs. I will look weird, but the upside of being 39 is that you no longer care. In fact, bring it!
      September 23 at 6:54pm ·  ·  2 people
    • Abby Your that old!?
      September 23 at 6:55pm · 
    • Trisha Your grandmother thinks I'm even older, so technically, I'm that YOUNG. :) (Oh, Joni.)
      September 23 at 6:56pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Abby You'll never be as cool as grandma. She rocks the glasses!! ♥
      September 23 at 6:57pm · 
    • Trisha That is true. I will never be as cool as grandma, but maybe someday I can be as cool as you? Oh, wait...
      September 23 at 6:57pm · 
    • Trisha HA HA HA!
      September 23 at 6:57pm · 
    • Abby I'm nothing on grandma, but I'll ALWAYS be cooler than you. OWNED.
      September 23 at 6:58pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Trisha Abigail Rose, I love you. And I am glad you love words.
      September 23 at 6:58pm · 
    • Abby ‎;D I love how we fight on here. And how I always make you look like a dork. And after you will say "I love you" because you have nothing better to do.
      September 23 at 7:00pm · 
    • Trisha Oh, good lord. I am TRYING to be kind, because I have 27 more years of sarcasm experience than you do. And sweetie, I always win. Ask your father. ;)
      September 23 at 7:01pm · 
    • Abby Yeah well, dads a wimp, so he don't count.
      September 23 at 7:02pm · 
    • Trisha Um... you know Dad can see this, right? You are SO BUSTED.
      September 23 at 7:03pm · 
    • Abby Or can he...mwahahahahaha!!
      September 23 at 7:04pm · 
    • Trisha Well, I certainly haven't blocked him. You, on the other hand, I am seriously considering.
      September 23 at 7:05pm · 
    • Abby ‎*UNFRIEND*
      September 23 at 7:05pm · 
    • Trisha Okay, that really did make me laugh out loud.
      September 23 at 7:05pm · 
    • Abby ‎....o_o....
      September 23 at 7:06pm · 
    • Joshua You guys are a total crack up. Thanks for the laughs today.
      September 24 at 10:22am · 
    • Trisha ‎...Do NOT encourage her, Josh...
      September 24 at 4:39pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Abby ‎;D Thanks for the encouragment, Josh my man!
      September 24 at 9:49pm ·  ·  1 person

No comments: