Saturday, August 29, 2015

MORE pointless updates!

  1. I'm sorry, you guys -- I'm just not feeling the whole blogging thing at the moment. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's not the weather.
  2. It's probably the weather.
  3. I actually have a lot to write about, now that I think about it, it's just the effort is too monumental to even go there.
  4. Wow, now I've depressed myself.
  5. And I'm not even depressed.
  6. I'm SO TIRED of smoke. It's like we can't catch a break. There's rain in the forecast for this weekend. I am so jacked about that, I can't even tell you how jacked I am. It's going to be fantastic. Fingers crossed for a crapload of rain and no lightening.
  7. I never thought I'd be excited about rain.
  8. This is what it's come to, people.
  9. One benefit of having a kid with a drivers' license is that she can drive herself to her events. She's at the school as we speak, doing something vaguely connected with her role as junior class president. Life is a mystery. Maybe I should have questioned her more closely.
  10. Ten is a good list number, right? I'm out.

No comments: