Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Project 333: Fall 2015 edition

I've been putting off getting my fall P333 wardrobe together, partially because I'm hella lazy and also because the weather has been oddly warm and I didn't want to put away my t-shirts and tank tops too early.

Global warming: Ruining fall wardrobes everywhere.

But I finally bit the bullet last weekend, when the weather forecast predicted mid to high 60ºs as high temperatures. The Pacific Northwest is actually really hard to forecast, apparently, but sometimes you just gotta have faith.

Here's what I came up with, and before anyone states the obvious, yes, I am over 33. But I feel okay with that because Courtney says it's not about a specific number but rather YOUR specific number. This is why I am a big fan of hers, by the way. :)

(Most of) The Whole Shebang.

So here's what we've got. I sort my closet by color, so this is actually what it looks like in real life even:

Grey (4)
Santa Clara long sleeved t-shirt
Hooded long sleeved t-shirt
Cardigan
Scarf

Black (17)
Turtleneck sweater
Long sleeved t-shirt
Cardigan
Sweatshirt dress*
Little Black Dress
Skirt
Slacks
Scarf
Black/beige skirt
Black/white polka dots button down**
Black/red/black leggings
Black/blue/teal leggings
Black/flower scarf
Boots
Ankle boots
Maryjane's
Coat

Beige (6)
Long sleeved t-shirt
Skirt
Jacket
Slacks
Beige/orange flower peasant
Beige/orange scarf

Leggings. I'm branching out in my old age.

Burgundy (1)
Pullover sweater

Purple (1)
Skirt

Teal (2)
Peasant
Zip up cardigan

Blue (10)
Blue/yellow maxi skirt
Blue/various t-shirt skirt
Short sleeved navy peasant (with bonus tank!)
Denim jacket
Navy/orange et al flowered t-shirt***
Navy spiderweb leggings****
Navy cardigan
Navy long sleeved t-shirt
Denim jeans
Blue/navy/black scarf

I have actually added a lot of new and/or new-used items lately and I'm feeling some guilt about that. On the upside, I look amazing. ;)

Notes:

*This dress is new to my closet and it's the best thing I've ever worn. It's a dress. It's a sweatshirt. I'm probably never going to take it off.

**One of the few long sleeved blouses to make it in my closet. Actually, the only one to make it.

***It's probably past the season for this thing because the sleeves are very short, but man, it's one of my favorites and I'm not ready to let it go.

****Dumb to count and dumber to add because they're clearly Halloween-themed and I'm probably not going to wear them much past Oct. 31.

P.S. Fall marks my third year with Project 333!

No comments: