Sunday, July 31, 2011

At what point do you worry?

Johanna has a bit of an obsessive-compulsive personality, with an emphasis on obsessive.  I suppose this isn't too odd, as I'm pretty sure this is learned behavior (not that I'm OCD or anything, just that I have certain ways I like things done, particularly with food/kitchen/anything-to-do-with-germs).

Anyway, this is what she's been working on this morning:


(In case you can't read phonetically-spelled 6-year-old writing, it says,
"Nobody in the bathroom!")

I think the pillow barrier is a nice touch.

Here's the thing: Johanna is worried about dust.  "Do you know what dust is?  DEAD HUMAN SKIN."  She's completely freaked out by dust.  And apparently there's dust in this bathroom, so it must be condemned and we should all use the master bathroom instead.  (Which is ironic.  You should see it.)

So.  Seriously, what am I supposed to do about this?  Aside from listen to REM's "It's the End of the World As We Know It (and I Feel Fine)"?  A LIVE VERSION to boot.

No comments: