Wednesday, November 16, 2011

You bring me blankets for the walls of my forts

I've been writing words, and then erasing them.  Writing some more, erasing some more.  I'm getting sort of tired of the whole ordeal.  I wanted to say something about how we got our first snowfall of the season today, and how I volunteered in Johanna's classroom, and the first graders were so excited, but then at work, the adults were despondent, and why is that, do you think?  But every time I try to write this out, the words suck.

So let's just look at new pictures I've found on StumbeUpon, okay?  Because I've had it with the words.

Something to talk about during Thanksgiving dessert.
You're welcome.

Who knows?  But that chalk drawing rocks.

If I'd have found this before Halloween, I'd have made it
my Facebook profile picture.

This IS my Facebook profile picture.

How I feel after failing at blogging.  Ah, well.

Lisa Loeb and Nine Stories, "Alone."  Specifically: "So what is this weather and what is this darkness, and why do I feel so alone?  And when will it snow, it's been raining for hours, and why do I feel so alone?"  (Also, whoever made this video, it is sort of awesome.)  Except that it's been snowing for hours and I'm wishing it would rain.  Whatever.  At least we can all agree that it's dark.

No comments: