Monday, July 16, 2012

T-minus three


I don’t know, people.  I was sort of joking before about my impending 40th birthday breakdown, but now that we’re T-minus three and counting, maybe I’m not joking after all.  There’s just too much to think about.  My natural coping methods involve a lot of swearing and then sitting on the deck in the sun with my Kindle, but that’s not really an option at the moment.  Johanna must get to Vacation Bible School, the refrigerator must be filled, Lucy needs to be taken out, Abby needs Mama time, and I think Eric is sort of worried that I’m losing my mind.  He kept saying things all weekend like, “Do you think you’ll be less stressed after this weekend?”

Not really, but that’s nice of you to ask.

So anyway, lots to write about, but it’s not going to happen today.  Instead, here’s a link to my Public’s favorite post (hi, Mom!).  

No comments: