Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Seven more things

1. I have been sitting here looking at the computer screen for like an hour and nothing is coming. I need topics, yo.

2. Well, a lack of topic has certainly never stopped me before, but I feel a bit sheepish for pulling out two lists in a row.

3. Whatever, I guess.

4. Today is Fat Tuesday and I cannot for the life of me figure out why everyone's eating pancakes. Save that for Ash Wednesday, people, jeez! (Ah, wait... Google is telling me it's a British thing. That explains it.)

5. We are celebrating with BLTs. And guacamole. And doughnuts. Maybe doughnuts. I still need to stop by the store but am I really in the mood for that? No. Maybe we'll just polish off the Almond Roca my Mommy gave me for (early) Valentine's Day instead.

6. My Aunt Jan had a bone marrow transplant last week. Maybe send some good thoughts her way if you think about it.

7. My hair is very, very big today. I have roughly a half-hour to see what my flat iron can accomplish. My hopes are not high.

BONUS THING: I had a dream about Madie. We were in Hawaii and she crawled out of the luggage, limping and completely pissed. All I could think was how hard it was going to be to get that cat back on the return flight home...

P.S. My new boots are perfect, Ann. Abby says they make me look like Darth Vader. That is even better than I'd dared hope.

Darth likes my boots.

No comments: