So guess what? It's the end of week one and I've worn 31 of my 37 items. I know because I'm keeping track. Call it
Here's what else I learned during Week 1 of a "limited" wardrobe:
- 37 items is plenty.
- That white tank top I added as an afterthought was my most worn item of the week--four times.
- I decided on my denim jacket at the last minute--I also have a fitted beige jacket I love--and I'm glad that's the one I chose because it goes with everything (I probably wouldn't have worn the beige at all). I wore it twice this week.
- I'm pretty sure I'd have forgotten about my flats if I didn't just have three pairs of shoes to choose from.
- I really do not like the black cardigan I inherited from Abby (online order that didn't turn out quite like she had hoped). I am itching, itching, itching to replace it, but I don't trust myself in stores just yet. My high-brow theories tend to get tossed by the wayside when I'm confronted by pretty clothes.
- It's way easier to get dressed when you don't have so many options.
Oh, hey, I also don't mind wearing things a few times before washing them. Dudes, I work at a newspaper office. It's not like I'm running marathons. I'm just sitting around writing stuff.
So no regrets for jumping on the Project 333 bandwagon. Bring on Week 2!