Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Johanna Show

1.
Johanna has decided that for Halloween, she's going as The Lone Johanna For No Reason. "Lone as in lone wolf," she explained, "like without a pack. Like I run without a pack." This is actually not true. She literally has kids following her around. My theory is she's so quirky and happy that they just want to see what she'll do next. I know I do.

Apparently this costume requires an Iron Man mask, a black cape, Eric's Oregon State Beaver's t-shirt and pajama bottoms. "Sorry, Mom, we're going to have to go to Walmart for this stuff," she added as an afterthought.

Also: She's purposely trying NOT to match. Um, except she never matches, so I'm not sure what the logic is here. You'd probably have to be eight to understand properly. Anyway, my mother has been charged with keeping an eye out for an Iron Man mask--she gets out more than I do. And I REALLY do not want to go to Walmart.

Crap, I totally have to go to Walmart.

2.
Johanna spent all her free time one fine Monday evening working on this equation. Can you solve it?
Answer: Infinity. DUH.

No comments: