Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy birthday, Mom!

Today is my public's 66th birthday (hi, Mom!) and, in case you missed the memo, that's why I've been posting like a madwoman every day. That was actually kind of an interesting exercise. Apparently I have more words in me than even I thought possible, although I'm okay with going back to a couple of posts a week.

But I digress. It's been a rather busy couple of months for my mother, and I'm not sure how many of these posts she even got to read (irony!), but I guess the bottom line is that if you need someone on your side, my mother is the person to call. She's a drop-everything-and-run kind of person. She gets stuff done. You want to break Grandpa out of a nursing home of questionable repute? She can do that.

So happy birthday, Mom, and once things settle down, we are totally going to party like it's 1948. Thanks for all you do for our family. Thanks for adding awesome to all of our lives. Thanks for teaching us to be brave even when you don't feel brave. You're the best!

I love you so much!

Christmas 2013. I apparently need more pictures of my mother.

No comments: