Friday, April 11, 2014

That awkward moment when you and your kid talk via Facebook even though you're sitting together on the couch



Trisha Walker
Apparently it is NOT Col. Mustard with the wrench. Dammit.
Like ·  · Promote · Share
  • KathleenAnnetaMatt and 4 others like this.
  • Abby Walker I never thought it was possible to suck at family game night, but then you somehow eliminated ALL the weapons and I realized that it was.
    March 21 at 9:01pm · Like
  • Trisha Walker You know what? Details are boring.
    March 21 at 9:02pm · Like · 1
  • Trisha Walker Wait. Plum knife hall?
    March 21 at 9:02pm · Like
  • Abby Walker No, I have the hall. Duh.
    March 21 at 9:06pm · Like
  • Trisha Walker Dad is a genius for guessing wrong and being done.
    March 21 at 9:07pm · Like · 1
  • Trisha Walker Abby wins.
    March 21 at 9:07pm · Like
  • Abby Walker I crushed family game night. I am game night champion. I win forever.
    March 21 at 9:08pm · Like · 1
  • Trisha Walker Totes 'cause I'm burning that game as soon as Jo goes to bed. Torture.
    March 21 at 9:10pm · Like · 1
  • Abby Walker Well as long as it's known that I am the reigning Clue Champion for all time, I have no problem.
    March 21 at 9:11pm · Like
  • Trisha Walker It's way more fun to chat with you like this than actually speak to in person, especially when you're so far away.
    March 21 at 9:12pm · Like · 1
  • Abby Walker This is the communication of the future. Someday I won't ever need to use my actual voice, just post my thoughts to social media.
    March 21 at 9:12pm · Unlike · 1
  • Trisha Walker Millennials are so weird.
    March 21 at 9:14pm · Like · 1
  • Abby Walker But at least we never had to witness Milli Vanelli.
    March 21 at 9:15pm · Like · 2
  • Trisha Walker Um... That cut me deep.
    March 21 at 9:16pm · Like · 1
  • Trisha Walker I'm gonna find Milli Vanilli on YouTube for you. Give me a minute.
    March 21 at 9:18pm · Like · 1
  • Abby Walker Please don't, you will lose me what few friends I have.
    March 21 at 9:18pm · Like · 1
  • Abby Walker Please stop
    March 21 at 9:21pm · Like
  • Trisha Walker This is actually way worse than I remember.
    March 21 at 9:22pm · Like
  • Abby Walker Why are they on a boat
    March 21 at 9:23pm · Like
  • TrishanWalker Lots of product going on.
    March 21 at 9:23pm · Like
  • Trisha Walker They're sailing!
    March 21 at 9:24pm · Like
  • Abby Walker I feel like this music is molesting my ears
    March 21 at 9:24pm · Like
  • Trisha Walker It's cool, they're lip syncing.
    March 21 at 9:25pm · Like · 1
  • Trisha Walker These songs really aren't getting any better, are they?
    March 21 at 9:30pm · Like · 1
  • Patricia Hey Milli Vanilli had no voice either....just sayin!
    March 21 at 9:47pm · Like
  • Jessica You ladies=too funny. I  CLUE !!!!
    March 22 at 2:00pm · Like · 1

No comments: