Sunday, July 19, 2015

Happy birthday to me!

Huh. It just occurred to me that the blog is now four years old. And to think I started it because I was having a hard time dealing with the fact I would soon be 40. Spoiler alert: The forties are awesome. I am a big fan.

Today has been so great. Here's how I celebrated:

My card from Abby: Coffee, Star Wars, cats and Supernatural.
All my favorite things!

Free birthday coffee!

Dill pickles!

And tomatoes! Because the produce doesn't care what day it is.

I also:

  • Got a foot massage during lavender fest
  • Had a wonderful dinner with my in-laws prepared by a new friend
  • Enjoyed homemade chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, made by my most favorite husband and youngest daughter ... and paired it with Mudslide ice cream because I am not messing around, you guys
  • Enjoyed time on the deck, playing Hay Day and reading through all my nice Facebook messages
  • Generally felt awesome and loved on all day long

Not too shabby.

So yeah, 43. Bring it.

No comments: