Friday, June 15, 2012

Anyone perfect must by lying


  1. I am tired.
  2. Working full time is overrated.
  3. Today I went to a local brewery to get a six-pack of their special beer for Eric for Father's Day.
  4. They were sold out.
  5. Oops.
  6. I left my coffee on the kitchen table.
  7. That was not very convenient when I wanted to drink it at work.
  8. Deb went to get us coffee at Starbucks.
  9. It was delicious.
  10. Even though I like to support our local roasters, Starbucks makes a great decaf Americano.
  11. Last day of school.
  12. Brought home a take and bake pizza and some cookie dough.
  13. I had a coupon, that's why.
  14. No one was very impressed with the cookies.
  15. I couldn't eat them because they contained vanillin, but you know what?
  16. It sounds like I wasn't missing much.
  17. Johanna actually matched today.
  18. I know, weird.
  19. Abby invited her friend Lily over after school.
  20. The house was thrashed.
  21. See #2.
  22. They just hung out in Abby's room anyway, so no harm no foul, I guess.
  23. I got a raise at work yesterday.
  24. And Chris the Office Manager said I am a light in the office.
  25. Ah, shucks.
  26. Today was beautiful.
  27. Eric and I took a walk tonight and we weren't even cold.
  28. The girls ran through the sprinklers.
  29. I don't know if it was quite THAT hot, but whatevs.
  30. Johanna will have the same second grade teacher that Abby had next year.
  31. That's cool.
  32. Johanna is on the Abby Teacher plan. 
  33. We're now 3 for 3.
  34. Abby didn't get her report card.
  35. That's weird, right?
  36. She's worried even though she's a smarty pants.
  37. We're surrounded by babies over here.
  38. Our niece Keshia and her husband had little baby Kayden on Sunday.
  39. Then my cousin Jared and his wife had little baby August on Tuesday.
  40. Both were 8 pounds 11 ounces.
  41. Coincidence?
  42. And Maggie is up to almost 3 pounds now!
  43. My Aunt Jan, who has Multiple Myeloma, now has colon cancer too.
  44. Great.
  45. They say God doesn't give you more than you can handle, but I'm calling BS on that one.
  46. Not that I think He's trying to be mean or anything.
  47. Just that maybe He has a whole world to take care of and doesn't always pay attention.
  48. I think I forgot to mention that Eric and Abby finished reading the Bible a couple of Fridays ago.
  49. It took them 5 years to read it all.
  50. They started when Abby was 7, just in case you're not in the mood to do that math yourself.
  51. We went out to dinner to celebrate.
  52. Since that was the weekend Ann and John were in town, they came too.
  53. And ended up treating us to dinner.
  54. Not quite how we planned that to go, but Ann is tricky.
  55. I got a pair of prescription sunglasses yesterday.
  56. They've changed my life.
  57. I was going to do 50 things but now I'm at 57.
  58. And I don't want to end on a random number.
  59. I guess 60 would be fine.
  60. So there.
Barenaked Ladies, Falling for the First Time.  Because that's what was playing as I typed this.  It makes some since, I suppose.

No comments: