Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Morning view 2.0
1. I love you, Ron Swanson.
2. With a fiery passion.
3. Does anyone in Congress have school-aged kids? I mean, kids they actually have to deal with personally in the mornings, not kids that get shuffled to the nanny. Because if they did, I can guarantee they wouldn't have voted to start daylight saving time three weeks early*. Bastards.
4. No, I do not think I'll get over this anytime soon. Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy writing about it.
5. (Sorry. I just want to sleep.)
6. I was kind of crushed a few years ago when I learned it's "daylight SAVING time" and not "daylight SAVINGS time." That extra "s" really adds to the whole concept, but no one asked me, so whatever, I guess.
7. Also, I mentioned that we should just pick a time and stick with it, right? Suddenly Arizona is looking like a genius.
8. The coffee is kicking in. Hallelujah!
9. I have the worst coffee maker ever, so do not buy one just based on the above picture, okay? It does not have my endorsement. Piece o' crap. Felt like maybe I should mention that as a public service.
*In 2007, I guess, so I'm a little late in my complaining, but COME ON!